SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ADMIN APPLICATION

kyser

Admin Application
Name: Kyser (Kritz)
steam id: 
STEAM_1:0:47478606 
How frequent are you on the server? i usually play the server every time i wake up so like 3-5 hours im rank 8 :)
Why do you want to be admin? so i can help other players if they have any issues or if they need help with someone else hacking also if they are new i can tell them everything about the server like whats in the store and also i can keep the server nice and safe by banning people who hack.
What makes you right for admin? well i dont break and rules im nice to the admins and get along with the people in the server and that i help other players and dont abuse players for no reason unless they start it. i also love playnig the server it really great with all the skins and stuff.
If you think someone is hacking what would you do? i would make a demo and then spectate for any wierd stuff then i will look foward onto it and if they are hacking i would give them a warning to turn the hacks off then if they dont do it i will then ban them from the server. :rolleyes:

NEUTRAL FROM ME BUDDY I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU ON THE SERVER YET, THIS COULD BE BECAUSE IM BLIND OR NOT PAYING ATTENTION. BUT BEFORE I +REP YOU I WILL NEED TO SE YOU ON THE SERVER. NEUTRAL

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search