SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ADMIN APP MELOH

Mel0h7

Current ingame name : MELOH

What server are you applying for? : KZG Easy Surf

Steam ID : SlothyWho

Where are you located?: Australia NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: yes 

How many hours on CS:GO?: 7 hour's 

How often do you play CS:GO?: everyday

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: no but i get payed soon

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Z9 Leader, Z9 Hyper 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: because i love working with people and helping everyone out and overall its a fun server and because im going to be spending a lot of time on there i my as well help out people on the way 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i am a easy going person and will make the server more friendly for more people to have fun and i will play a lot with people and i have moderated on ztsgaming before so i do know some stuff.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: i think it is a great place to hang out and its overall a nice place for everyone to come and chill out and surf as a community 

Extra (If any) : i have moderated on ztsgaming before so i know some stuff and i have a recorder so if there is anything im unsure of i can always record it and send to you thanks for taking your time to read this

'Mel0h7' wrote:
Current ingame name : MELOH

What server are you applying for? : KZG Easy Surf

Steam ID : SlothyWho

Where are you located?: Australia NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: yes 

How many hours on CS:GO?: 7 hour's 

How often do you play CS:GO?: everyday

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: no but i get payed soon

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Z9 Leader, Z9 Hyper 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: because i love working with people and helping everyone out and overall its a fun server and because im going to be spending a lot of time on there i my as well help out people on the way 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: i am a easy going person and will make the server more friendly for more people to have fun and i will play a lot with people and i have moderated on ztsgaming before so i do know some stuff.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: i think it is a great place to hang out and its overall a nice place for everyone to come and chill out and surf as a community 

Extra (If any) : i have moderated on ztsgaming before so i know some stuff and i have a recorder so if there is anything im unsure of i can always record it and send to you thanks for taking your time to read this
BUMP

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search