SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Zodiac's Moderator Application

Zodiac

Current Steam Name: Zodiac
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174623621
Discord Handle: Zodiac#4821

Description of myself: I'm a chill/calm/sometimes loud 16 year old studying in year 11 VCE, I'm hardworking and have experience in different Visual Communication Designs like video editing and photo editing. I also have great communication and am very friendly. I've been surfing on KZG for a few years on I started in October 2019 on a different account but started around July of 2020 on my new main account. I'm planning to main this server for the next few months and planning to put in over a few hundred hours every 2-3 months. and I don't think I've have any disagreements with players that are currently playing on the server

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I'm a staff member on Blue bird and understand the rules that come with staff and understand the enforcement of such rules, I also understand since I'm representing such organisation I must show upmost respect to everyone in the community, I can also be on during peak hours, and sometimes late night and I can be welcoming to new players and never second guess helping a player in the community.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've brought over blue bird player into Kill zone Gaming because I personally think its the best server for newer players and got a few personal friends and school friends onto the server, also have became great friends with a lot of people on the server including staff. and am always contacting staff about bugs and reporting glitched times. and am always showing new players how to surf/improve to continue growing

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2 days 15:53:27 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Blue Bird/ Blue Bird Rivals

Edited by Zodiac
fixed a typo

• Bot

Hi Zodiac,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, thanks for making a staff application. I just wanted to start by saying that you seem to be a good bloke and someone who has quickly become known by the community. As well as many others, I think you know that some of the things you do on the server aren't what we would consider acceptable, especially from someone wanting to be a staff member. You have also racked up a few comm blocks in only a few weeks which is also something that isn't looked for in a staff member. I believe that you are a solid member of the community and, as I said, a good guy but definitely not someone who should be considered for staff.

Have a good one, and I'll see you around! -rep

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Hi, 
My experiences with you on server have not been positive,  infact you seem to be pretty negative about staff who already try and moderate the server, and sometimes you add to the chaos.
- rep from me

best of luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey mate this bloke taught me how to surf and is all around nice to everyone unless there is a serious issue that involves himself +rep

this is one of the most helpful and friendly person you will meet on a surf server he will help you out if your having trouble on a stage ect

i hope you get the staff position man +rep

Edited by AutistixGoat

I think the last two replies were faked, the fact they both started with "hey mate this bloke" and both talk about the same thing. 

Very odd 

12 hours ago, Spoof said:

I think the last two replies were faked, the fact they both started with "hey mate this bloke" and both talk about the same thing. 

Very odd 

you may be on to something, also the fact that he viewed one of the accounts 5 hours before that post lmao

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management