SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Pluto's Moderator Application

Plooto

Current Steam Name: Pluto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91253012
Discord Handle: Pluto#3883

Description of myself: I am a surfer. I am currently top 100 on KZG skill surf and I play on all skill surf servers except expert and 100t. I play a lot sometimes and I don't talk much but that is okay because I believe that typing is a more effective communication style in certain situations as it cannot be spoken over or misheard.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am mature. I used to administrate minecraft servers so I am very comfortable with online chats and handling online communities. I am a nice guy and enjoy the community, and know I can make sure toxic elements of the community are removed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am an active player and help players when they need help.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 17 days 10 hours on http://gameme.killzone.gg (22 days in game profile)

Vouching staff member/s: I do not have any. I am confident that my capability and suitability for this role shines through without them.
Vouching player/s: I do not have any. I am confident that my capability and suitability for this role shines through without them.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Plooto,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

Very Mature and very welcoming to those around you, very active within the community, have a good playtime and have only heard highly about you. 

Best of luck in your application

+rep

Very chill person, you're very helpful to newcomers and have a lot of playtime. I don't really know you but hope to in the future :) 

c.gif

♡ you're making me blush. ♡

21 hours ago, Plooto said:

Vouching staff member/s: I do not have any. I am confident that my capability and suitability for this role shines through without them.
Vouching player/s: I do not have any. I am confident that my capability and suitability for this role shines through without them.

Not the best thing to say in a mod app that is reviewed and voted on by... Mods

29 minutes ago, Spoof said:

Not the best thing to say in a mod app that is reviewed and voted on by... Mods

Thank you for the feedback, but I stand by my belief that players and staff alike should be able to form their own judgements about me rather than form opinions based on other peoples words. If not having other staff and players vouch for my character means that the community does not know of me and see me as a worthy candidate then my suitability as an approachable, knowledgeable and effective staff figure is, in my eyes,  called into question. I would rather be denied because players and staff do not know me, who I am and what I can bring to the community than be accepted because I had some people vouch for me.

Once again, thank you for the feedback. :)

• Like 2

Damn thats unlucky my guy, because the process is the mods vote yes or no based on how well they know you. Very rare they vote yes based on your app. However you're entitled to your opinion tho

Have seen you on the servers a bit lately!
From what i have seen so far, you are a pleasure to be around, pretty mature guy and doesnt add to the chaos.

+rep

and best of luck with your application :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management