SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SG AWP] ℳ's Moderator Application

м

Current Steam Name: ℳ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:236110773
Discord Handle: BANKGAME072#8199

Description of myself: I am Thai, I study in middle school, I am 15 years old.
I enjoy playing csgo a lot, I have been playing since 2017, I enjoy playing awp gun, it is very fun.
I also started playing a lot, AwP SG servers from 19/01/2019
Until today, when playing on my computer, I have been playing this server regularly. I got to know a lot of people, they are very good, I love this server very much. I played for a very long time. I am open and funny, easy to approach.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have noticed that there are many Thai people. Come play server awp sg
So, give me some tips for playing Sample made !shop !rank !ws !glove
I have noticed that admins rarely have time to look at this server. Thus causing a toxie or a hacker.
I play this server a lot. So I use the command! Calladmin, but if I am an admin, I will do it as soon as possible or with him as soon as possible.
I play this server on a daily basis. If I were an administrator, this server would be much better.
And I can make each round in the game less boring. Using commands
Make the server more fun

I will warn you first
And if you still do
Warnings n 5 days

If some words are written incorrectly, we apologize. I live in thailand

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: eport, hacker, spammer, Mike
Report the person leaving the map

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 22 days 04:55:33 hours

Vouching staff member/s:  -
Vouching player/s: 5ku,.vck

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by м
i forgot

• Bot

Hi м,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Diamond changed the title to [SG AWP] ℳ's Moderator Application

-REP First of all, u put my name as vouching staff member without even asking me in the first place. The audacity of you to do that without even contemplating whether it was morally right to do so proves that u are not fit to be an admin/mod. Secondly i personally never heard u speak with ur mic in the server before so i dont understand how people find u funny and approachable, pls enlighten me on this  . (i highly doubt he actually asked permission from the vouching players he listed, will check again with sunny and kelly) despite all the harsh comments i said , i do appreciate the fact that u want to make the community a better place however based off whatever i said previously , a huge -rep from me . 

-rep from me. Both your vouching staff member and players like "Anastasia", "Sunny" and "kelly" does NOT vouch for you. I asked them first hand on steam and they denied even being friends with you. Please ask these players if they vouch for you before even writing their name down.

Goodluck for your application!

13 hours ago, Anastasia said:

-REP First of all, u put my name as vouching staff member without even asking me in the first place. The audacity of you to do that without even contemplating whether it was morally right to do so proves that u are not fit to be an admin/mod. Secondly i personally never heard u speak with ur mic in the server before so i dont understand how people find u funny and approachable, pls enlighten me on this  . (i highly doubt he actually asked permission from the vouching players he listed, will check again with sunny and kelly) despite all the harsh comments i said , i do appreciate the fact that u want to make the community a better place however based off whatever i said previously , a huge -rep from me . 

I'm really sorry
That did not ponder before writing the name down
I didn't know that I needed to be verified.
I didn't know
I'm sorry

13 hours ago, Anastasia said:

I rarely turn on the microphone.
Because my mic doesn't sound good.
And there will always be a sound of wind
And causing annoyance to others
I'm saving money to buy a new one.
Soon

I am funny because of my mistakes for each round.
I'm easy to reach, I'm open
Easy to talk to and have a good heart.

I don't know if having a mistake each round would make you funny 0-0, Also surely you would have had a slight idea that you needed to ask before you put them down to vouch for you, it's like walking into a job and they ask for a referral or something, you can't just randomly say a name without permission or you will get in big trouble :P. Other than that your application isn't too bad but i don't know if you have the right amount of maturity to become staff going off what happened with the vouches.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

4 hours ago, Aiko Kawaii Chan said:

I don't know if having a mistake each round would make you funny 0-0, Also surely you would have had a slight idea that you needed to ask before you put them down to vouch for you, it's like walking into a job and they ask for a referral or something, you can't just randomly say a name without permission or you will get in big trouble :P. Other than that your application isn't too bad but i don't know if you have the right amount of maturity to become staff going off what happened with the vouches.

Ok thank you very much

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management