SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Lithium2g's Moderator Application

Lithium2g

Current Steam Name: Lithium2g
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:1543
Discord Handle: Lithium #4214

Description of myself: playing cs on and off since i was 14. work as nurse part time, previously worked as a computer tech, married. live in QLD,
participated in the competitive cs scene for a few years 2006-2010 attending a few lans in brisbane.
upon finishing my degree lost interest for competition and discovered mini games and course maps that fuse skill and relaxing vibes together.
some of my fondest memories in gaming were hopping into a the same server every night and seeing the regulars, it was perfect when i was working rural and only had the online world to have a yarn.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: +++experience in running/moderating private 1.6, condition zero, csgo, sven co-op, source mod/amx etc.
admin for thefrequency mini game server in 2013/14
experience in course map development alongside Nebo creator of multiple Mg_nebo_course maps- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159408776 -- my map mg_lithium_course_update2
i currently run a csgo minigame server "lithium2g minigame course server" but I felt impressed to try and work with an already established community since I've been away from cs for some time and most of the lads i know have moved on in life.
i would like to revitalize the overall interest in mini games by building an inviting server that people want to join.
the 2 times i've been on the rarely populated KZG minigame server, people were screaming into the mics and plenty of "hurry up and die" on course maps.
the other times the server is empty at peak times.
the map rotation needs a refresh.
happy to financially support the organization.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: im aware i don't meet the application criteria but figured i'd apply anyway. the minigame forum and discord chat seemed pretty lifeless ._. i never met criteria for any of the jobs i've had either.
don't really have anyone to vouch for me as i've only just reestablished interest in mini games.
happy to redirect the costs of my server to this org

Play time on the server group I am applying for: <2 hours

Vouching staff member/s: nil
Vouching player/s: nil

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: NO
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Lithium2g,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Yeah I agree with the post above. 2 hours is... Very very little. Id recommend 4ish days playtime 

Edited by Spoof

As the previous two posts have said, Your application may be detailed and very good, but 2 hours playtime isn't nearly enough time to familiarize yourself with the community and the players on your server, I would recommend at least 2 days minimum and 3 days optimal playtime before applying.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 3 weeks later...

From my interactions:

You're a nice guy who genuinely enjoys the Minigames vibe. I've never seen or heard of you acting up which seems to be expected seeing as you've never received a punishment on kzg. You seem responsible and interested in being part of the best team on kzg. I think it would be good to see some "new" faces around, this lighten guy gets on my nerves.

also plays piratewars the way it was intended +1

BHOP ENJOYER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management