SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] SuggG1-1's Unban Appeal

SuggG1-1

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: SuggG1-1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:439741131
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: KBDC0C#0922

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Beginner Surf #2

What staff member issued the punishment: CONSOLE

Ban Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Each time I try to join a killzone server, It says I get banned by the console for "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account". I don't have any, and it seems other people also have this problem from looking at the accepted ban appeals. If you look at my bans you can see the bans expire immediately after they are given but each time I try to join a server, I get banned again. Also Diamond, I don't have any VPNS on, and I am playing from my home. I'd also like to add on that I didn't get banned while playing a server, I was playing on Killzone servers yesterday(13/04/21) and it was fine, i got on CSGO today and when I tried to play a Killzone server, banned.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Well, I have a screenshot of the ban

• Bot

Hi SuggG1-1,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management