SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] sp1cy's Unban Appeal

sp1cy

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: sp1cy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:490591441
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: sp1cy#2570

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Drk Skill Surf Manager

Ban Reason: Doxxing a Random Phonenumber starting with 04 / 02

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: 1. Someone on the server said to put down a phone number in chat, several people did before me and i thought nothing of it, so i just made up a random phone number, i do NOT know who's it is nor did i have a malicious intent with it. There were at least 5-6 other people in chat who did this as well. It was only a few minutes after did someone say on the voice chat and I quote: "put a phone number in chat and suffer the consequences". I did not know that you were not allowed to just put some random phone number made up on the spot in chat prior to putting one in the chat, nor did I think that having me permanently banned would be a consequence (i didn't even think the its ban-able at the time).

2. I did nothing wrong. I did not curse at someone, hurt someone's feelings, bully them or racially slur at them. And yet I am banned. PERMANENTLY!!! Not only this but 24/7 there are people on your servers harassing's, racially slurring, being anti-sematic and bullying people for their sexual orientation or gender but they do not get banned. And a LOT of people do it. AND YET I AM BANNED. AND YET I AM BANNED. Permanently. This is not a just response to what I did.

3. I am a regular. I play almost every night and have a descent ranking. I man not just someone who creates new accounts all the time and just be silly and irritating on your surf servers. I play honestly and quite competitively. You should unban me because you would be losing a descent surfer and person on your servers. I rarely talk as well, so nobody has ANYTHING against me. You can ban me for a week a month even or mute me for a month, that I will accept. But is PERMANENTLY banning me truly necessary. Is this not just a a little bit much for what I did and i will repeat: did not know about nor think it would not be allowed. Like I said, you can give me a punishment, that I will accept, but permanently banning me and taking away all of my passion and hard work towards your servers is just not fair and not just to the act. Please consider the impacts of your decisions, as I will do with mine. Thank you.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi sp1cy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks. DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management