SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] are koreans really people's Unban Appeal

dex.

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: are koreans really people
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157336695
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:548993498
Discord Handle: hail#4503

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP AU

What staff member issued the punishment: console

Ban Reason: [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I think I should be unbanned because I joined the AU AWP server and as soon as I start playing I am not able to double jump and I get disconnected and am shown "you are banned from this server" Please help, this isn't my fault and I don't know why I have been banned, I am not sure how to prevent this or even if it's something that is my fault, but an unban would be very nice.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO. Vouching Staff : Maz, Aiki

Edited by api
Diamond has told me to add the "Vouching Staff:" to my Apeal, Thanks!
  • Like 1

• Bot

Hi api,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks. DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep (they don't cheat)

██▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▒▒██▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▓▓░░░░░░████░░░░██▒▒██▒▒██                      
      ████▒▒▒▒██▒▒██▒▒██▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒▒████░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒██▒▒██        ██ ██ ██  ██        ██  ██    ██  ██        ██
    ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░██████░░░░▓▓      ▓▓████▒▒██          ██        ██        ██  ██    ██  ██        ██
    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██░░░░▓▓░░▒▒████████▓▓██░░░░    ▓▓░░░░████            ██ ██ ██  ██        ██  ██ ██ ██  ██        ██
  ▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓██▒▒▒▒░░██▒▒██░░▓▓▒▒▒▒░░██  ▒▒██  ░░▓▓      ░░▓▓▓▓██              ██        ██        ██     ██     ██        ██
  ██▒▒▒▒░░██▒▒▒▒██░░██▒▒▒▒██░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒██  ▒▒▒▒▒▒          ████░░██              ██          ██ ██ ██       ██       ██ ██ ██
  ██▒▒▒▒░░██▒▒▒▒██░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██                    ▒▒  ██                            
    ████▓▓██▒▒▒▒▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒██  ░░░░                ████                            
          ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██              ░░██  ░░████                            
          ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██░░                  ██▒▒██                            
          ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██░░        ░░░░    ▓▓▓▓▒▒██                            
          ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░      ░░    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒██                            
          ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░    ████▒▒██▒▒▒▒██                            
          ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██                            

I am accepting this now but seeing as you kept "pestering" multiple staff after being warned multiple times and bumping your appeal you will remained banned for an extra 1 week from now.  If you keep pushing for an early unban it will be extended to a longer period.

I hope you understand, Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Thumbs up 1
  • Downvote 1