SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] |SPQR|Salem's Moderator Application

Wish

Current Steam Name: |SPQR|Salem
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198335915324
Discord Handle: Salem#7549

Description of myself: SPQR duel server admin, known by people around the community duel servers

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Qualities I bring to Killzone gaming is an open mind, honesty and respect to staff and players (that give the same respect back.) Spend sometime helping new mordhau players how to play rather than leaving them on their own to figure it out. I also bring prior knowledge from other Duel Servers on how to admin due to being an admin on the SPQR duel server.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I've tried teaching new players who joined the KZG duel server how to play and teach them the rules of the server when admins are not online.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: I tried Searching for it using the link but couldn't find it

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, SPQR

• Bot

Hi Wish,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management