SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Skyprah Appreciation Thread

Void

Just wanted to take a quick moment to say how much I appreciate all the hard work and effort Skyprah puts in to KZG :) You're an absolute top bloke mate, keep up the good work

"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

THANKS SKYPRAH FOR BEING THE BEST OWNER EVER!

nah in all seriousness, he does so much work for the server behind the scenes that most people don't get to see. Whenever I have a request, Skyprah is straight onto it. Couldn't have asked for a better owner/mate!
So glad he enjoys running/owning the server, and that's because of you guys!

I also agree with this, Skyprah definitely  a great person with having to juggle everything with work, to social life and now to KZG work its like you said before you basically have 2 jobs one being a 40+ Normal Day Job and then this job of creating and maintaining a great CS:GO which is only going to grow more with the dedication you have and the rest of the team has.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

I agree with this aswell, @Skyprah is an awesome owner i've know him for awhile now since scout and knifez came out i've never met someone so loyal like @skyprah love seeing him on the servers and especially on combat surf cus were married for ever

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

@Skyprah was there when I first joined the server and made me a better person no joke! His so cool without him this all wouldnt be a thing and I think the server can not pay you back for what u have done for us! Thank you @Skyprah

Yo @skyprah mate thank you for having the knowledge to create a great community ive had nothing but a welcoming hand from the boss man since i joined KZG and his humbleness and selflessness to me is only something most people can dream of achieving. we have all been privileged to be able to help create ideas and grow this community with the acceptance of our owner. the servers provided for us are merely a small piece of the aspiring gaming community.

For everything you do for us here at KZG @skyprah I SALUTE YOU

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

@SkyPRAH I give you the maddest props. the amount of work you put into the server is insane, all while juggling player issues/server issues/social life/work/creating new content I honestly don't know how you do it. You are quick to respond when ever any help is needed, and fun to just have a convo with whether it be just on steam or over Teamspeak. You're the most welcoming dude ever so chill and even when the servers stress you out you don't take it out on anyone always staying calm. Bless your soul. And everyone else in the community as well!

ilys bb

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

• 3 years later...

Who?

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png