SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Hersha's Unban Appeal

hersha

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Hersha
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186740176
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:595127671
Discord Handle: Aunty Hersha#8683

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? SINGAPORE

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Mutli-Hack

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted:  I have been a clean player since I started playing this server with a playtime of about 19 days. I am relatively well-known in the server and many players can vouch me as a clean player in the server. I never and will never attempt to hack in the server.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi hersha,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks. DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I was not there during the time of the ban, but I am more than confident in saying that hersha is not hacking. I've known him since I started playing this server and he is indeed known by many players that play in the server.  

I was there during the time that he got banned, might be something wrong or an error. this guy literally play every single day. Staff should fix these some Multi-Hack bans or whatever stuff, server can not just ban random people without knowing that it's true or not. should fix it, it sucks and getting worse day by day. 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management