SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Question about possible wcs server?

KillaHaddy

So not alot of people know me unless they play MG or SS on csgo. But I play mainly on those servers from kzg anyhow the thing I wanted to suggest or ask is well my brother and I own a WCS server and well im thinking of getting another wcs server for csgo so we have two and tbh unlike my brother I want to contribute my next wcs csgo server to a community that would be willing to have a wcs server. 

I have asked other people before but they don't like the concept of wcs being on csgo and that they reckon "wcs mod should never of been on csgo"

whats everyones thoughts on it and would it be a good edition to KZG?

Edited by KillaHaddy

• KillaHaddy changed the title to Question about possible wcs server?

I was in the discord when he was discussing this idea within the group of minigames.

Its a quite possible idea, just how would it be taken into action to be a common server everyone would play.

Not just a server that dies within a couple of weeks

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• ruthles_kila locked and unlocked this topic

Hi @KillaHaddy,

i have passed this on to the @skyprah, when he gets back to me on if this is something we might want to have / do.. i will respond here.  Skyprah has also mentioned that we did have a WarCraft Modded Server in the past but it never took off.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• Diamond locked this topic