SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] Vᴀᴢ.'s Moderator Application

Vazzy

Current Steam Name: Vᴀᴢ.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503074625
Discord Handle: Vᴀᴢᴢʏ.#8553

Description of myself: 17 Year old Student from the Philippines, currently in the 10th grade. My ever experience with fps games was back in 2017 with "Critical Ops" (Basically a CS:GO Mobile Ripoff) and instantly got hooked the concept of the bomb defusal game mode. After 2 years I decided to try CS:GO after finding a decent internet cafe near our place, but since I would only go there after school, I don't have didn't have that many hours, until I got my own PC back in June 2020. Now I've been online, playing CS:GO for the past year, stacking up my ours.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I've been playing video games for basically as long as I can remember, so I've had my own experiences with egoistic and stubborn people. With my experiences I hope to bring a better quality of life to the server group that I applied to.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have don't have have any major contributions just yet, but I guess we all try to start somewhere right? So I guess I have been trying to do my part in the community and reporting people who have been a nuisance to the community.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 170 Hours

Vouching staff member/s: Kaxzy
Vouching player/s: HowBoutDat

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Vazzy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep

I must compliment on your plays hours on SG Killzone server, I met u on Retake and Retake Executes server and the impression u gave me was pretty great but try not to break any of the rules.

Thanks you for taking your time to write this application

Good luck on your applications, and have a nice day ahead

"What's your gender???" 

👍

Λ(遠゚ニ)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me at your earliest convenience. 😀

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam