SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] ShockBlade3's Moderator Application

ShockBlade3

Current Steam Name: ShockBlade3
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:219027885
Discord Handle: ShockBlade#8115

Description of myself: I'm a 22 years old dude that don't have a job and plays CSGO everyday, especially in KZG servers. I don't play mm anymore(MGE last rank).
The one thing I've noticed from playing in KZG is the lack of staff/admin(only see Samuukxs), therefore I'm applying to become one.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: 1. I'm the type of guy that treats everyone equally .
2. I'm online pretty much most of the time.
3. My judgement skill is impeccable .

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: In my hundreds of hours playing in KZG, I've reported plenty of players that break the rules, and I always play in the morning to help the server with player population, since in the morning barely anyone plays.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 14 days 16:07:04 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi ShockBlade3,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi shockbald3s, I dont play much of retake servers but you do have a lot of playtime on the server with no past bans or mutes.  However, based on your past chat logs you have been a little toxic saying things like "u fucking suck" and "man the fuck is this dog team doing" just on 13th may. I heard that you promised an admin saying that you will change your behavior so i'm willing to see that change in you in the next few weeks. So perhaps you should change your attitude online and start teaching your teammates instead of demoralizing them. So unless i start to see an improvement on your behavior online its a -rep from me. Sorry

3. My judgement skill is impeccable. What do you mean by this?

I have had to change my personality as I was quite toxic myself but if you have promised an admin that you will change, then I would like to see how you would do.

Good Luck. <o/

9 minutes ago, prestige said:

Hi shockbald3s, I dont play much of retake servers but you do have a lot of playtime on the server with no past bans or mutes.  However, based on your past chat logs you have been a little toxic saying things like "u fucking suck" and "man the fuck is this dog team doing" just on 13th may. I heard that you promised an admin saying that you will change your behavior so i'm willing to see that change in you in the next few weeks. So perhaps you should change your attitude online and start teaching your teammates instead of demoralizing them. So unless i start to see an improvement on your behavior online its a -rep from me. Sorry

Hello Prestige, well there's no changing the fact I was being toxic.  I own an apologize  for that behavior. However, I've decided to change my behavior so that can I can apply to become a staff member. I won't be using chat and voice as much as I used to and will behave appropriately.

10 minutes ago, maz03 said:

3. My judgement skill is impeccable. What do you mean by this?

I have had to change my personality as I was quite toxic myself but if you have promised an admin that you will change, then I would like to see how you would do.

Good Luck. <o/

Hey Maz03, I used to do a lot of overwatch cases, like 100+ . About my behavior, yes I have decided to change, won't be using chat and voice as much as  I used to from now. 

Edited by ShockBlade3

5 minutes ago, ShockBlade3 said:

Hello Prestige, well there's no changing the fact I was being toxic.  I own an apologize  for that behavior. However, I've decided to change my behavior so that can I can apply to become a staff member. I won't be using chat and voice as much as I used to and will behave appropriately.

To change your behavior is not to just be silent in the server but to help others do better. Since you're a more experienced player you should teach and guide others to perform better in game instead of insulting and ruining their experience. I am looking forward to seeing more positive comments in your chat log in the next few weeks. In the meantime, i dont think that you are ready to be a mod yet.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. 

Discord: Samuukxs#4610

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam