SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] hazzw0w's Moderator Application

hazzw0w

Current Steam Name: hazzw0w
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:511355403
Discord Handle: hazz#8449

Description of myself: 18 years old student who currently waiting for university to open which seem to not be soon due to COVID situation in my country (Thailand). I start playing CS:GO since 14 years old and start to play a lot at 15 years old and I think I really play a lot, probably even considered little bit too much. I start play KZG since around 2019 then due to thing that going on in my high school life I start to went inactive in CS:GO until late 2020. I played on KZG a lot since then. I love KZG. It's probably best community server I ever play. I saw a lot server went full money hungry mode and KZG isn't one of them. Not to mention how friendly community is and I always have a good time being in KZG server. Playing here more made me know that server is lacking of mod. Then I realized that there's mod application by knowing that Vazzy and ShockBlade recently become trial mod. I think that's good, both of them are pretty active and are pretty good guy. I don't know if it's enough or not though. I think I might be able to at least helping them. That's why I decided to fill mod application.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I'm pretty active on KZG especially ratake execute and will active at least until university fully open. In someday I play almost 5 hours in 1 session. I also ready to respone almost every time. If you don't count when I sleeping I basically ready to support all time when something went wrong within my capability until university fully open. Even if that happens it's most likely gonna be online. So I can still help, just maybe less during college time.

I hate toxic player and flanker, just like how everyone in server does. Sometime people go straight up full toxic mode and tell people something that way too far to be acceptable, like to go kill themselves for example. I really hate that. Maybe when other mod are not around I might be able to do something.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Since donation is considered contributions from what guideline said, during me active in 2019, I donated Lifetime VIP. However, I don't think it might be something that can be considered good enough to be "contribution". It's just paying and probably not as important as helping the community.
I report few people during playing retake execute server, mainly flanking and toxic. Other than that, I really not do much but I will definitely contribute in future. No matter how mod application will be.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Around 230 hours if you count all SG server. 139 hour if only retake execute is counted.

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by hazzw0w
added more information

• Bot

Hi hazzw0w,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep 

Personally, I did not encounter you on executes server too often yet but glad you take the initiative to apply becoming a mod. Well you do have clean record of Bans & COMM's, but I hope you could reflect on your past since I do saw some past report ticket on how u act badly on your behavior. 

Good luck on your application, and have a nice day ahead.

God bless you 💪

Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.

" Plato"

Λ(遠゚ニ)

Thank😄

My behavior has been improved a lot, back then it was sometime went bad due to how I took game too serious some time. I take game less serious than before to improve my behavior and it seem to be work.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. 

Discord: Samuukxs#4610

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam