SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Grandy's Moderator Application

Grandy

Current Steam Name: Grandy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65615826
Discord Handle: DISCORD#5129

Description of myself: where do i start...
Im a fully qualified tradesman outside of the gaming world. Been working full time in my trade for 6 years now and love it!

Live in a fairly large country town of NSW called "Wagga Wagga"

Have an amazing partner whom i have been with for the last 5 years and bought a house together!

More into the gaming side of things...

Ive been gaming for the past 10 plus years (mainly FPS shooters) and still have the same love for it now as i did when i first started.

My gaming addiction started when Call of Duty Black Ops 1 came out on xbox 360! What a game that is!

Many many years of playing Call of Duty lead me into buying a PC, and thank god i did!

Once i purchased my PC i decided to give CSGO and try. lets just say it was love at first sight lol

Ive been playing/watching and loving CSGO since 2017 and dont see myself stopping anytime soon thats for sure.

CSGO have been a massive part of my life over that last 3-4 years. So believe me when i say im VERY passionate about this game!

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I believe im a very friendly & empathetic person who definitely knows right from wrong

I believe im very level headed person when it comes to the sticky situations that can occur in CSGO.

im all about fairness and kindness to all. I like to think i treat others how i would like to be treated.

Im what i would call a "regular" on the Retake servers, which makes me very available when need be.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am currently a Donator to Killzone Gaming and a VIP in Retakes #1.

i am regularly monitoring what is happening inside of the servers and will try my best to sort any problems out with players before i have to !calladmin.

i will always help any admin with anything they may need from me.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Retake Executes 1-8 (22 days 11hours) Retakes 1-9 (12 days 14hours) 1v1 arena (3 days 19hours)

Vouching staff member/s: d i s f k n g u y
Vouching player/s: NuggeTIINnJa

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Diamond

• Bot

Hi Grandy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, glad to see that you have made a staff application. I have seen you on a lot and don't recall having any issues with you over the countless times you have played. I believe that you would make a great addition to the AIM staff team. Best of luck with your application. +Rep

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Grandy is a nice dude, active player and would make an excellent addition to the team

+rep

• Like 3

Really good job on the app, you seem like a nice person who has a large amount of experience in CSGO. I’ve personally never met you but you seem fit for the moderator role. Good luck.  

+rep

Great app!
While I dont know you personally,  you put a lot of effort into this app and you also have a lot of play time of the AIM server group.
I can also see that you use call admin to report others quite a bit, and its always good to have people who even as players like to keep the servers fun and free of toxicity.

Best of luck with you app :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management