SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

There needs to be a change in the moderation system.

eighty_88

I don't know why, but everybody is getting soft nowadays. A man can't even have an argument with another person, or even diss a mod without being muted or something similar. This server is my main server where I chill out and shit, but when people that can't help but drag attention towards themselves are on, the mods are way too overprotective of them and seem to only listen to their complaints. Why can't society just go back to normality, without the need for people to want what's best for themselves? The mods need to go through more trials then just being someone who only caters for themselves, and those who they deem worthy. KZG needs to get their shit together, I mean it's basically turning into twitter, and I I don't know about you, but one trash dump of the internet is already enough.

Staff members are there to enforce the rules, sure leniency could be a bit more, but when you are trying your best to keep 60+ people happy when a bunch of stuffs going on and just get constant abuse and shit talk thrown your way it doesn't make us want to be lenient or nice towards those who should know that telling someone else something that could be taken in a way where someone else will be upset. Personally I allow them to choose as I'm not going to stop someone who gets constant shit for doing something for the community

In short, Dont give staff a hard time for trying to keep 60+ people happy

• drk locked this topic