SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] Beam2546's Unban Appeal

beam2546

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Beam2546
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193058349
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:193058349
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:72832563, STEAM_0:1:247729869, Potentially more account involved (Detail in comment)
Discord Handle: beam2546#6198

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SINGAPORE
What server did you receive the punishment on? AWP SG

What staff member issued the punishment: CONSOLE

Ban Reason: - (Actually it was obviously banned for cheating but sourceban didn't show that)

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: It's really 2 years now since I was banned for cheating. I decided to give myself a chance to make unban appeal. Knowing that chance is extremely low that from what I searched, no one ever get unban from actually cheating as it's basically "life sentence" on KZG. I decided to write everything I do think and I do have that I still remember back when I start cheating to now instead of trying to find reason to get around.
I start to cheat in video game pretty long time ago. Probably around 12, Back when Battlefield was still popular. It was fun playing with cheat not knowing the consequence about it. Of course, I got banned. Then I played infamous "My brother cheated" role when appeal there and it's obviously not getting me unban lol.
Later, I start play CS:GO around 14 and it's one of the best game I ever play. I never have any idea about why people cheat in CS:GO until one day I playing in MM and found 2 straight match with spinbot when I was around 15. Despite having clean record and prime. I think that I need to get one. Just for a bit. Of course, it's not for a bit when I actually use it. And later got myself banned again. VAC have no appeal system and at that time I'm using free cheat on my main account. It was stupid as hell.
Then, I created new account, and that is the account I'm currently appealing in this. At the point of me registering this account. I decided to stop cheating again and at first it was bad experience. My trust factors is ruined so I decided to stop playing MM and for the first time, I browse community server and the first server I ever play was KZG. The community was amazing and everything is good so far. It's way better than playing MM or Faceit as community is much more friendly.... Until I start to cheat again. At first, I was only cheating in MM because of my bad trust factor I can't help but start cheating which honestly is not good enough excuse. I should just deal with it. Then I can't control myself and start cheating on KZG. Looking back nowadays, I still disappointed at myself. Ruined my chance of becoming clean player again and this time it's community server.
I really don't have good reason to said that I should be unban at all. Cheating is permanently banned according to KZG rule and it might be impossible when I said it here that I repetitively cheating again and again. However, after I got banned from KZG and later another community server which later using pay2unban system (And NO, I don't want to get unban like that here. It's obviously not good idea). I then start cheating on osu! again and at one point, I decided it's time to actually stop. I created self report post on their report reddit and later appeal to get unban which luckily I got unbanned there. Since then, I never cheat in any other game again and it's at least 1 year since that point now. I know this is not probably enough to get me unban but I'm trying to explain my best that I stopped cheating long time ago. I want to start clean on CS:GO again. Not even want to play on this account I'm appealing anymore it's full with cheating history. I want to make new account but before that, I want to appeal here and won't use that account to join KZG if my appeal didn't get accept since it'll be considered as ban evasion.
All this long post is probably pointless and might not help me getting unban at all. I want to take this chance to say that I'm apologize for my action back then. There's no excuse, it's myself to blame. This community is one of the best I ever played with and I would be very happy to get back in KZG again but you know, it's almost impossible. I still have hope and it's left to moderation team to decided whatever I should be unban or not. For now, I have nothing more to say.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, I can proof that I actually cheat here obviously. I can even show how cheat work. If it's necessary or anything I can provide that.

Edited by beam2546

• Bot

Hi beam2546,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

For the "Potentially more account involved" in Alternate accounts,

I've been involved with some account buying and selling during when I was active in KZG but unluckily there's no more log left about it. It's most likely not associated with KZG as I never use those account to log in to KZG.

I have 2 previous VAC banned account. Both never associated with KZG. 1 is currently my main account and got VAC by myself and another is hacked and got VAC after hacked.

What I linked in alternate accounts are my main account and my HvH account. Both and account that I'm currently appealing are the only account that I still have access or knowing details.

As you have only stopped hacking for a year, I can't be sure that you have changed your way. However, feel free to reapply in a year with proof that you haven't hacked since, and I may consider unbanning you.

Have a good one!

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management