SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MINIGAMES MOD

OVARYYYY

I'm sorry to say potato but i think u wont suit the job as being moderator. By being a moderator u need to communicate to player, be responsible and very mature by having the rank, make sure being active on TeamSpeak so u can talk to admins and mods and ask advice from them which is useful.
Goodluck :)

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

I've seen you around a little bit and I haven't really had any issues with you personally but I just wanted to comment on what you have written: "I can be a bit immitatire but I am working on it very hard." This should be a given BEFORE this application was written. Moderator requires a high amount of maturity to handle players in a thorough and respectable way which, according to these other commenters unfortunately dosen't seem to be you. I'd have to recommend waiting a month or so to hopefully change that "Im working on it" to a "I have worked on it and am now very mature for my age."

Goodluck man.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

-rep sorry potato but i dont think you would suit being as being and mod. Being mod you half to get along wth people and be mature about it and what you do. But good luck

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

-rep i feel that your not ready for this position YET but if you can change the way you act towards people i think you be a great mod.

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

'FakeRyan' wrote:
-rep - Immature, mic spams multiple times a day and hasn't read the app requirements.

Yes, but if u havn't seen for the last 2 days Im trying to become mature and prove to every1 I am a good kid, You will just have to wait and see.

'Delacey ♥' wrote:
-rep immature and acts like hes 7 mic spams and advertises his thread on minigames

Yes, but if u haven't seen for the last 2 days I'm trying to become mature and prove to every1 I am a good kid, You will just have to wait and see.

-rep tbh like delacey said u have been immature and u mic spam alot and ur very toxic, maybe try when ur more mature and ur more responsible and respectful

-REP Not only did you put little effort into your app, You don't even meet all Requirements Needed. Please take a look at the requirements before applying.

'OVARYYYY' wrote:
Delacey ♥ wrote:
-rep immature and acts like hes 7 mic spams and advertises his thread on minigames

Yes, but if u haven't seen for the last 2 days I'm trying to become mature and prove to every1 I am a good kid, You will just have to wait and see.

you cant just as soon as you apply for mod change you have to be that way before so people want you to be mod

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

-Rep you have a tendency to disobey staff and in result get muted and gaged that is not how someone applying for moderator should act you also like to argue with people a lot unless you can clean up your act and behave on mini games i cannot see you being a moderator

1dMKuuL.png

peter pan tinkerbell GIF

2IT3MhQ.png

PC SPECS: 
Motherboard: the good one 
Graphics card: the good one 
Power supply: the good one 

Case: the square kind 
Cpu: The square one 
Fans: the cooling kind 

PERIPHERALS: 
Mouse: One with snakes on it 
Keyboard: The old one 
Monitor: CRT one 
mouse pad: Paper

-Rep. Unfortunately your attitude and immaturity is what is stopping you from achieving your goal. If you could work on these miner things, then applying for mod will be a slice of cake.

Personally do not know you, would like to see less player vouches and more staff vouches, however it is good that a large group of players would like you to become Moderator. As it is now I have no stance on your application, however I wish you good luck.

"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

• 2 months later...
'Stephhh' wrote:
"You must be over 12 to apply for the position" he is over 12 if he is almost 13?? Wth give the lil guy a chance

Either way he recieeved a ton of -reps

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
Stephhh wrote:
"You must be over 12 to apply for the position" he is over 12 if he is almost 13?? Wth give the lil guy a chance

Either way he recieeved a ton of -reps

yea because he has to be in the centre of attention, is super immature and even though he made a post about growing up and not spamming, today he legitimately held his mic key down even though people were talking and he kept interrupting them and did not take any information from his post or "grew up" but hey if he doesn't want to be respected or liked that's his problem.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search