SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SG AWP] BlueDev's Unban Appeal

Frosty.aka.Hamster

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: BlueDev
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:575788920
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_1:1:575788920
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: Hamster
Discord Handle: HC#9856

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? ♚ [AWP] 24/7 SG 128t [PRIME/FREEVIP/WS/KNIFE]

What staff member issued the punishment: Anti cheat system and Mr Samuukxs

Ban Reason: Auto Fire for Main account and Ban Evading-prestige for second account

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hi, I am speaking for BlueDev or Hamster himself because he is still a kid and isn't exactly good at communicating so I have to help him as a friend. My player name is icystar, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198805166031/.
He told me that he used to have auto-clicker installed in his computer. and it is mainly for Roblox (farming, afk etc). I wasn't aware of that at all cause I do me he do him always. Then I remember he came up to me either on that day where the ban was implemented or after a few day saying that he can't join the server anymore. During that time me and the other boys are having comp night so I didn't really look into it at all (He didn't mention he got ban though, but he said that he could not join the server only.) I started playing AWP server earlier than him and he got the server address from me but I never got ban in any community servers before so I wasn't aware of things such as Ban evading and this website Kill zone gaming. I told him to simply create a new steam account mainly is because he only plays AWP server and not competitively. Then everything went smoothly I gave him the server address again and advised him not be toxic or use script or anything ( I wasn't even aware that he was banned from auto fire until today right now, plus he is still a kid so I didn't think much of him using cheats like this. This is on me, my fault.) Then I was having college classes and usual and he came up to me today and told me he got banned again. Yea this time I was a bit frustrated like why do I have to keep doing this kind of things for him, I got my hands on his laptop, pasted the server link and this steam error bar popped up quoting "you are banned from this server please visit www.killzonegaming.com/forum for info". That is when I only knew about this kill zone website and I went on google and made it here. I searched the ban section and found both his accounts and only discovered both ban reasoning as Auto Fire and Ban evasion. The Ban evasion is definitely on me as I told him to create a new account, but the main account ban I was speechless so I asked him to be honest again :0 and he told me that "maybe I toggled the auto-clicker by accident from Roblox" and yea I am here now. It's fine if the second account is continued to be banned, but I will like to request an unban appeal from Kill zone gaming and I apologized on behalf of BlueDev for using cheats and making the AWP Server less fun for other people. If he is detected to be using similar cheats like this again, I will approve him to be ban permanently in the future. The auto-clicker software are fully uninstalled from his computer by me just now. With luck the ban will be lifted as he really enjoys the server. I know a kid should not playing games like this at this age but I will take full responsibility in the future if he uses similar cheats or making the server worse for other people. He does love the server itself and plays it almost everyday. I hope you will take this into consideration and I apologized again for what happened. Thank you and have a nice day

- icystar

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi Frosty.aka.Hamster,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Samuukxs changed the title to [SG AWP] BlueDev's Unban Appeal
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Both the accounts will be unbanned, looking forward to seeing you on the server.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam