SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] refrain's Unmute Appeal

refrain

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: refrain
Steam ID: adsohthegod
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=adsohthegod
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: adsoh#9219

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob surf

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: doxing a racist

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED BUT NOT UNMUTED PLEASE FIX THIS THANK YOU <3

i doxed a guy who was being disturbingly racist in the voice channel, he was saying horrendous things about black people, not jokes, actual racist remarks(saying they dont deserve human rights, their only purpose is to pick cotton, comaparing them to animals ect). i got so disgusted i doxed him i know it was wrong but i wasnt thinking in the moment. Next time this happens ill notify a mod instead of taking matters into my own hands, im always on the surfing servers and im very nice to everyone. I can get a few people who witnessed this to vouch

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi refrain,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

As long as you are aware that Doxing isnt a way of dealing with a situation then ill give you another chance, but if you are found doing this again it will stick for a lot longer, so make sure not to do anything wrong like this again, check out the rules if you are unsure what is and or not allowed. Have fun

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management