SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭's Moderator Application

Bad At CS

Current Steam Name: 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87405358
Discord Handle: 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭#0001

Description of myself: A 19 year old guy serving NS (National Service) under SCDF (Singapore Civil Defense Force) as a firefighter. Been gaming since I was 12 and never stopped loving it.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have plenty of experience with moderating in general. Be it on Discord or In-Game. Started moderating back in 2018 and still moderating some servers that I actively play on. For example, some DayZ Community servers, Minecraft servers. I'd like to gain and share knowledge with one another in and out of staff team. Basically everybody. I'm pretty much active everyday after 8pm UTC +8 and will be on till 6am UTC +8 hence I'll be able to assist the current staff to cover those time when I'm on.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Well not really much, but brought some of my old friends over and played daily, helped most people to the best of my ability in game when I'm there.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1 days 20:59:26 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, DayZ servers and Minecraft servers

• Bot

Hi Bad At CS,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Know him quite well through our interactions and overall quite a solid dude. Rarely toxic and engaging on the mic as well. The hours might be a little on the low side and I do wished you spent some time dming players and admins for vouches, for which i would gladly do so.

With that being said, he is very friendly and i do see him fitting in quite well. He also spends quite a number of hours on that account despite being relatively new.

with 5/10 being on the fence and 10/10 being yes , its a 7.5/10 + rep for me

my interactions with him has been pleasant thus far however he is a rather new player and have not integrated with the kzg community yet (my perspective) . i suggest that u get more play time to try and get to know the community better but yea i see  potential in you as a moderator but i will have to -rep u because of the sheer lack of playtime 

Edited by Anastasia

Met him through a group of friends which added more fun and humour during my boring night, even though he is not active in the past few months but i can see he that he is more active nowadays.

Interacted with him, he is a very funny guy and og player, seems to have the power to handle any kind of problems. Hoping to grow with him as a moderator

+rep for me ^^

Neutrally speaking my interaction with Tired up to now is very positive although there is a little mischievous behaviour. But overall is very friendly towards people and is amazing to talk to.

+rep 

Edited by sleepy
writingn error

+rep 

Despite having low play hours, I'm glad u have no records on getting bans or comms ban and I truly appreciate how u behave out there. Having 2 different community server, I hope u could manage in which server that u will prioritize on. 😉

Nothing much from me, definitely welcome u to the team.

Good Luck on your application, have a nice one out there.

Λ(遠゚ニ)

been hanging out and playing with him, i think he has ability to bring the server and players to have fun and enjoyable, since sg mods or admins arent online much than before. 

gotta work on play time a bit more that would be coool. 

Spongebob Thumbs Up GIF - Spongebob ThumbsUp Cool GIFs

He is a very friendly guy. He is also a mod in my discord server, helps me with alot of stuff and very dependable. Overall it would be a positive addition to the community. Definitely would vouch for him.

+rep

Hey, can you please contact me on discord regarding the other servers you moderate on. Thanks.

Discord: Samuukxs#4610

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience.

Discord: Samuukxs#4610

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam