SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Apollo's Moderator Application

xApollo

Current Steam Name: Apollo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: ApoIIo #8820

Description of myself: I am a chill person who is hardworking and always try to be helpful in whatever way I can. I have been surfing for 10 months, my other hobbies include DnB, Formula 1, Football and Cricket. Other games I play are Borderlands, Dota and Age of Empires.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a positive, friendly person and am a very active member in the community. I play on Noob, Beginner, Easy and Hard Surf and can help to moderate these servers to provide a more positive and welcoming environment to new and existing members while still having a good time :^) I would also be interested in more backend tasks such as zoning and general map fixing.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: The contributions I have made towards KZG include purchasing VIP, helping new players learn to surf/commands, bringing suggestions forward to staff on improving aspects of the servers aswell as bugs with maps.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 28 days 23 hours 53 mins

Vouching staff member/s: Jary
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi xApollo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management