SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] fuse's Moderator Application

sneed

Current Steam Name: fuse
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198093936183
Discord Handle: willsm101#4061

Description of myself: Friendly, outgoing and responsible fella with a desire to help make KZG AWP a fun, safe place for everyone!

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Hard working, on server quite often, reliable, mature.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Been here since 2016-2017? If I'm honest, haven't contributed a lot but know how the server works, rules and all that good stuff.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 9 days, 17hours (ish)

Vouching staff member/s: None I know are online rn, hopefully someone might xx
Vouching player/s: obey, world$star

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi sneed,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

17 minutes ago, sneed said:

Current Steam Name: fuse
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198093936183
Discord Handle: willsm101#4061

Description of myself: Friendly, outgoing and responsible fella with a desire to help make KZG AWP a fun, safe place for everyone!

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Hard working, on server quite often, reliable, mature.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Been here since 2016-2017? If I'm honest, haven't contributed a lot but know how the server works, rules and all that good stuff.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 9 days, 17hours (ish)

Vouching staff member/s: None I know are online rn, hopefully someone might xx
Vouching player/s: obey, world$star

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

"I love that guy fuse, he should be a mod" - Pretty much everyone

did u forget to put my name on vouching player??? soo roood  (╥︣﹏᷅╥), just give this guy a modddd boohoohaa (っ^▿^)💨

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, ❥ colour said:

did u forget to put my name on vouching player??? soo roood  (╥︣﹏᷅╥), just give this guy a modddd boohoohaa (っ^▿^)💨

giphy.gif

Madlad TT

+rep, awp needs more staff, current ones are inactive or far too little. Fuse has been around for 3-4 years, on and off where I believe he took a hiatus for 1.5 years, irregardless he still has more than enough experience with the community and his playtime, more than a few of the current staff I believe? Great guy :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management