SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] d1o''s Moderator Application

d1o'

Current Steam Name: d1o'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: d1o#9610

Description of myself: I would like to first start off by saying what an amazing organization this has come to and with my regular visits to the Singapore AWP servers. With all due respect and minus the selfishness. I think I am a really extroverted person and would always welcome anyone that comes forward my way. My upbringing emotion serves very positive outcomes as I am always willing to help out anyone in need. I am currently free with plenty of time to kill until my gap year plans for University so this would be a great opportunity to spend my time in.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a really forward and outgoing person, I can be there to make a positive scene and turn any negative ones into small consequences. Overall I not only there to have fun, but to make anyone and everyone feel welcomed and comfortable..

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have been playing KZG for about 5 years ever since discovering it for warmup before a comp. From my memory, I remembered helping out a staff member by confronting someone who was being a troll, griefing and using abusive chat i.e vulgarity etc

Play time on the server group I am applying for: not sure because the link directs me to an image

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi d1o',

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Samuukxs changed the title to [SINGAPORE] d1o''s Moderator Application

Personally been playing in awp sg quite a lot for the past few months now and truth be told  u have never stood out as an unique individual to me , you say that ur an extroverted, forward and outgoing person  however i personally havent seen u used ur mic in game before , quite the paradox?  whatever i said above was my own personal opinion but i still appreciate the fact that you want to bring positive changes to the community but its a -rep from me  . Good Luck!

Thanks for your opinion lol but truth be told I recently found the time and got back to playing this server. The 4k points was accumulated in 2018-2019 which I stopped playing. During then I was grinding all out during the summer. All that aside, with all due respect, I have been playing for the past week and have not come across you once nor same to you that you have had stand out in the server. Anyways glhf. I appreciate your comment. I will take your comment as an opportunity to make myself more better.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management