SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] wetbuttery's Unban Appeal

wetbuttery

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: wetbuttery
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198073183115
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_76561198073183115
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_76561198229007056
Discord Handle: tyrone#8346

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? Retake #3 Australia

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: Duplicate Accounts

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hey, I took about a year break from gaming. I've played maybe two or three times on the server in the past couple months - never before received any punishment to my knowledge, and have found myself banned for Duplicate Accounts. I have a friend who is silver 2, and I play on an alt with him sometimes, and we warm up on your retakes server. That account was listed above, and I believe that has no punishments either. I'm just a little confused to be honest - you guys have the best servers for retake. Cheers.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi wetbuttery,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Hey, 

What is your association with this account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381711054 ? 

Hey mate,

Absolutely no clue who that is. He’s not in any of my friends lists yet & he doesn’t ring any bells based off of previous names etc. He had a private profile so it’s limited for what I can see.

Im unsure if you guys think that’s my alt account, or if that was someone I was friends with and he broke rules? I live in a flat, with 4 other people, but my flatmates are console gamers - so is it an IP thing?

Sorry but this was a rather ambiguous reply, give me a heads up if you need anything further clarified.

Cheers. 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management