SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] Sun's Moderator Application

Hyper_Monkey2

Current Steam Name: Sun 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:583753277
Discord Handle: SunGod#7089

Description of myself: I am 19 years old from Malaysia, currently working part-time while waiting for my examination results. I am a very outgoing person and willing to help anyone who needs help in the server. I am in love into fps games since Half-Life 2 is released , and I have been religiously playing kzg as far as I remembered playing csgo.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Since I am a very active player, I am able to help new players when they need help. I also use my mic frequently which allows me to communicate with the community. Furthermore, I am also very friendly.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming:  I have frequently reported hackers or scripters by using the calladmin function, and even go as far as to dm moderators to ask for assistance. While I am quite shy, I am willing to always reach out to others to offer my assistance. As a moderator, I will be active and be consistent in my approach, and will give warnings before I give out punishments.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 7 days 19:18:37 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Prestige
Vouching player/s: hersha, ky, hunter, tired

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Hyper_Monkey2,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Samuukxs changed the title to [SINGAPORE] Sun's Moderator Application

-rep, solid application and play time but personally havent seen u around much in the server  (probably cause i mainly play during the wee hours now) but try not to afk in game please its annoying , edit: the only time i see u on, ur always afk pls dont let this guy be mod. doubt he got the vouches from the players that he had mentioned in his application as well

Screenshot (69).png

Edited by Anastasia

-rep Sorry but i just dont know you well enough and honestly ive seen you suiciding and being afk alot. Also please ask for my vouch instead, just because "im friendly" doesnt mean i'l vouch for anyone lol.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management