SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Gordo's Moderator Application

Gordo

Current Steam Name: Gordo
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198964744747
Discord Handle: Gordo#6504

Description of myself: I like to think of myself as chill and easygoing. I get on well with others and enjoy gaming, F1 and motorbikes.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: A new perspective, I have been surfing on these servers for a long time and just recently got top 750 so I know the community and understand the people. I am active and don't stand for racism. I also consider myself a friendly member of the community and am always happy to help.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have reported people on a couple of occasions in-game and have boosted the discord server. The last time I played (before I started playing again) I was very actively talking to mods and I have never been in trouble on the servers at all.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 7 days 6 hours and 20 mins

Vouching staff member/s: I don't have vouches but if you talk to admins such as drk, pussy fingers and JD I have talked to them a lot and am pretty chill with them (however I do change my name alot so they may not recognize me from the previous times I have played)
Vouching player/s: I don't really have a set group of people I talk to, I just kinda talk to whoever and am sure no one will have an issue with me.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Gordo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Tbh I don't remember you, but next time you see me make sure to get my attention so ill be able to give an opinion when it comes time to do your application. On the other hand good luck with your application, and hopefully ill catch you online when I next play.

I haven't personally met you on skill surf however you seem like a good fit for the skill surf staff team. You been playing surf for a while now and you probably understand the community and what to expect while moderating these servers. What really drew my attention however was the "new perspective" part of your app, something that is incredibly important to have being a mod. I wish you all the best with your application and I give you a 

+Rep

Hey Gordo!
This is a really great app and I really like your answers to the questions asked.
But for now, I will have to deny this application but not because I don't think you wouldn't be a good fit for a moderator on surf - but just because I think we need more time to get to know you and the kind of player you are, I encourage you to be vocal on the server, use !calladmin if you find someone breaking rules, mingle with our current staff team and get to know everyone a little better.
I encourage you to apply again in the future (maybe after doing a few of the above), as like I said, this is a really great app that I can see you put a lot of effort into.
However, just make sure you contact the people you put as vouches before you submit your app, a few people on their didn't really know much about you (myself included)

Hope you have a great weekend, look forward to hearing from you more in the future!
-JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management