SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] Sakura's Moderator Application

𝒮𝒶𝓀𝓊𝓇𝒶

Current Steam Name: Sakura
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:554449544
Discord Handle: ez#2803

Description of myself: I always like to play awp ,not that good but im trying to improve haha,im still a student but i really like to play retake execute everyday .

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can help Killzone Gaming to manage who rude or bad behavior

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: from morning until 2 am (3 days, 18 hours)

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi 𝒮𝒶𝓀𝓊𝓇𝒶,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Samuukxs changed the title to [SINGAPORE] Sakura's Moderator Application

I don't play alot of retake/execute servers so i'l just cast my vote based on your application. You don't have any mutes or bans which is a good sign. However, I do feel that you should maybe put more effort into your application, perhaps elaborating more on yourself and the qualities you can bring to killzone gaming?

The only thing letting you down was the minimal effort put into your application. You are more than welcome to reapply in a months time with a more detailed app.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management