SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] HowBoutDat's Moderator Application

HowBoutDat

Current Steam Name: HowBoutDat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:216137431
Discord Handle: DISCORD#8717

Description of myself: I am a 15-year-old boy in Malaysia, I am mostly spending my time playing with my friends on kzg retake/execute servers. I am a very kind guy and I am not toxic, I like to chat with others and make friends.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Killzone gaming server will be non-toxic and every player will play in a friendly environment. There will be fewer rule breakers and the server will be running smoothly.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Discord server boost, Reported flankers and toxic n-word users (yea)

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 13 days 13:11:13 hours

Vouching staff member/s: ShockBlade3, Vazzy
Vouching player/s: Shocker, awp god

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi HowBoutDat,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Samuukxs changed the title to [SINGAPORE] HowBoutDat's Moderator Application

+rep

Friendly guy with good amount of playtime and pretty active in server. See him a lot in server and most of my interaction with him is very positive. Would love to see him in moderator team as he's suitable for being moderator in my opinion.

Good luck with your application!

I don't play much of retake/execute servers so i'l just cast my vote solely based on your application. You don't have any mutes or bans so far which is definitely a good sign. Im sure that your 13 days of playtime will come in handy when it comes to handing out punishments, and also help you have a good understanding of the server, probably even more than me. So its a +rep from me 😆 

+rep

Seen you couple of times on awp and executes server, an active player.

Just don't go overboard. ( anyways is a +rep from me ) Hope to work with u in the future

Have a nice day ahead

Good luck on your application

Λ(遠゚ニ)

Me myself isn't a retake/execute player, but by the look of your application, I think you might be a responsible one.
Retake/execute servers had more players breaking the rules mainly because of the flanking reason, I think you could help the server while learning to be a mod as a 15y.o. Plus, PT3 is cancelled, so you can have more time to be active on the server. ^^
+rep , hope everything went right 

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. 

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam