SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] Shocker's Moderator Application

Shocker

Current Steam Name: Shocker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177967585
Discord Handle: DISCORD#XXXX

Description of myself: I am a 19 year old gamer thats like to have fun with friends in retakes/executes in kzg even 1v1 bets with friends for skins i am slightly competitive but not toxic just friend banter with shockblade3 he is a nice guy even sam he did a good job making this server.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring my max effort to play this server and put players on the right path by showing them following the rules of this server so they can learn and play this server clean,remove toxic and racist to a better community

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I contributed my time by reporting toxic,racists and even flankers to avoid any rule breakers helping the staff like shockblade and Sam cause they are working very hard to keep this server free of rule breakers and play this server for fun.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 14 days

Vouching staff member/s: Shockblade3
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Shocker,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Samuukxs changed the title to [SINGAPORE] Shocker's Moderator Application

I don't play much of retake/execute servers so i'l just cast my vote solely based on your application. First of all, your exact playtime on this server is 14days 10:32:00 hours, you can check this under the stats tab at the top right corner of this website. Your playtime will definitely come in handy when handing out punishments and knowing the common rule-breakers of the server. You also stated in your application that you have many friends in the server, i do hope that you do not let these relationships affect your punishments in game. You don't have any mutes or bans so far in this server which is definitely a plus. Overall, you could have put in a little more effort in your application but its still a +rep from me 😊

+rep , Shocker also known as Obiwan, plays mostly during morning when all mods are sleeping. Guy always report people that break the rules . Everyone knows him and respect him . Very friendly aswell.

+rep

Personally, I have only encounter you few times.

Fear not, I had good impression on you. ( Probably) Just bit talkative 

Have a nice day ahead

Good luck on your application

Λ(遠゚ニ)

Good to see a new partner is willing to help in our community. Even though I only went to retakes/execute server once in a while but I think i might saw your name before. It is very good to have someone online in the morning to control the server as many of the mods are mostly active in the night. And I notice your discord and gender are not on the application , I know it is just a small matter but a completed application will be nicer. ^^ Good Luck
+rep

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. 

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam