SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. Γ—

[JUMP] β˜…π“•π“β˜…(𝑳𝑭𝑻)'s Moderator Application

Fn Za

Current Steam Name:Β β˜…π“•π“β˜…(𝑳𝑭𝑻)
Steam ID:Β https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029665219/
Discord Handle:Β βœŒπΉπ’©βœŒ#6288

Description of myself:Β I'm a bhopper that loves helping new people I'm, from South African been looking for staff on a bhop server a very calm and chilled dude

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming:Β I can help dissolve toxic behavior I try my best to dissolve the issue fairly and quickly I help people understand the rules and help out new people with any commands needed

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming:Β helping new people with commands

Play time on the server group I am applying for:Β 1d 13:31h

Vouching staff member/s:Β 
Vouching player/s:Β 
Β 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for:Β YES
I have read the Community Rules:Β YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community:Β YES, Safy retakes

• Bot

Hi Fn Za,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOTΒ BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONEΒ TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

all right will do il be checking every 2 or 3 days :D

if u need to contact me fast u can do it via discord and type from staff kzg and il know from what the discord message is about :)

thank you for taking ur time to read my applicationΒ 

Edited by Fn Za

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you haveΒ enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff TeamΒ ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management