SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Huge Fat Man's Unmute Appeal

Huge Fat Man

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Huge Fat Man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149571420
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:149571420
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: ░▒▓█ DA𝓡K𝐲 █▓▒░#9324

Ban Reason: Saying a joke.

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: because all i said, in a joking way was " if your age is on the clock get ready for the cock". Now this was meant for the boys and they found it funny however I guess the mod didn't because i got muted and gagged for 2 days now and am not sure when I will be ungagged/unmuted. I think that the punishment was a little harsh especially for a csgo surf server.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Huge Fat Man

• Bot

Hi Huge Fat Man,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You are no longer muted as it has expired. In future refrain from making an appeal if the punishment is less than a week in length. If you have any issues with the punishment or any in future, please make a ticket on our discord.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Hi, 
I was the one who issued you silence - JD -
Not sure who darky is...

I warned you verbally after you made that statement - you decided to double down and say it again.
I warned you a second time and you continued to say inappropriate things on server one of them was telling me to kill myself.
This is not how you behave on server, and this is not how you respond to being warned.
Joking about things like that is not something that is allowed or tolerated.

Like sam said, your silence already expired and hopefully you have learnt something from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management