Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

[SKILL SURF] LittleDyingDuck's Moderator Application

LittleDyingDuck

LittleDyingDuck

Current Steam Name: LittleDyingDuck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:498762191
Discord Handle: duck#1337

Description of myself: I either play surf while listening to music in my free time, or I'm making cool stuff in Python.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Active moderation & interacting with the community extremely often, friendliness & good support. Talking to community members in-game. Can't really say much else I just enjoy surf & talking to people.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Talking & helping the people I see in surf every so often.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 43 hours as of writing

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi LittleDyingDuck,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Tigger Pulls the Trigger

Insanely comprehensive description of the applicant, leaves nothing to be desired.

From past experiences young people have struggled with moderating for numerous reasons, but besides that I don't think 43 hours is enough to really get a grasp of what's in store for you. I think you need a bit more time either way to meet the staff and learn how the community works

1005723_201.png

http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561198846684729.png

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management