SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Vortex's Moderator Application

Vortex19

Current Steam Name: Vortex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:479700339
Discord Handle: Vortex#6437

Description of myself: Coming back for another go at this. I understand that I was extremely immature in my actions and I hope that we will be able to work together again with a new and improved mindset. :)

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I believe that now I have matured greatly after understanding the responsibilities given to be as a member of the staff team and I am willing to place the job first and help out the staff team on decisions in improving the experience for new and veteran players as well as helping keep our community clean and respectful.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Reports, trial mod, providing evidence to staff

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 15 days 21:16:36 hours

Vouching staff member/s: https://steamcommunity.com/id/disfknguy
Vouching player/s: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009095327

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Vortex19,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-rep crashed my discord

nah but in all seriousness vortex is a good person, active player and understands the rules. 

He has already met requirements for staff and I imagine has learned from his mistake that as a staff member one must be a role model for others, not part of the problem.

Sincerely hope he gets another look in

even if he is the worlds biggest baiter in mm

-rep sits in smokes and thinks hes good like cmon get a grip

+rep good guy, active player and will try his hardest to not crash the discord server again

I've speaken with Vortex and stayed in contact with him well after his role as a staff member, and from what I can gather Vortex has matured since and has a better understanding of what is expected of a mod. I give him a

+rep

• 2 weeks later...

no from me, from the start of your trial you showed lack of maturity, yeah people can grow up but i'm not convinced you should be trusted to moderate this community. 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management