SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

maps

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰

make polls to remove certain maps bc some of them are so garbage lmao

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰

If you want to suggest maps to be added/removed from the map pool, head over to suggestions. 

Include the map’s name(s) (and workshop link if suggesting to add) and from there the @AWP Head Admin will look at it when they are free.

Otherwise, there is no way for us to know what maps you are referring to. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

I have talked to the community and staff multiple times about map changes. Nothing has been bought to me so nothing has been done, if you have  any suggestions then feel free to post them or send them to me, otherwise nothing will happen

• Like 1

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2021 at 9:46 PM, Hey I'm Kora ❤ said:

I have talked to the community and staff multiple times about map changes. Nothing has been bought to me so nothing has been done, if you have  any suggestions then feel free to post them or send them to me, otherwise nothing will happen

I was mainly talking about just keep the most wanted maps in rotation and remove the rest, such as;

All india maps, Arena, Roost, Fort, Gade

Im probably missing a few but you get it. So many maps are just trash unplayable and get insta RTV

I also make custom maps if you want to see some photos, you can also sit down with me and tell me what sort of maps you want made (Layout, Themes ect)

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰