SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Fletch's Moderator Application

₣Ł€ŦĆĦ_19

Current Steam Name: Fletch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216123953
Discord Handle: fletch#1833

Description of myself: My name is Ethan, I'm 16 and I play a lot of CS:GO (and maybe a cheeky bit of valorant here and there). I'm in Year 11, and I play Rugby and AFL as well as working two jobs (Junior AFL umpiring and Maccas) and I sometimes even do my school work! I was once a bit hot-heaaded but have since reformed and am eager to become staff for my favourite server group.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have a strong work ethic, especially when it's about things I enjoy. I know how to lead as I'm a crew trainer at McDonalds, and understand how to work with people rather than against them to achieve the best outcome possible. I have over 3000 hours so I know my way around console commands and the inner workings of CS:GO itself to a highly above-average standard. I know the KZG Aim servers inside and out as I've been a regular for around 2 years, and I already know how I must conduct myself and what my responsibilities are as staff as I've been trial mod before. I was removed for being a trouble maker, but I've since matured exceptionally and I'm prepared to show that to the KZG team and the wider Australian CS:GO community.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I (think?) I donated , but more importantly probably once a day I help people in the community with things like !ws/!knife/!glove commands, as well as teaching other people how to apply for staff, and other minor things that help improve user's experiences.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 790 hours give or take, mostly in casual competitive and 1v1, with some in AWP and retakes/executes.

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by ₣Ł€ŦĆĦ_19
word choice

• Bot

Hi ₣Ł€ŦĆĦ_19,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Fire2 1