SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Greg mate's Moderator Application

greg mate

Current Steam Name: Greg mate
Steam ID: 76561198999889136
Discord Handle: Greg mate#4443

Description of myself: Professional adlay fully eets knows who the sickest is Kerser connisour 5ft 2 pump a Billie pop a pillie i drive a Holden vy don't shop at Cole's or food works that's that gay shit Woolies or iga nothing else my internet provider is dodo#swag stubbed my toe on the door a couple weeks ago hurt pretty badly would not recommend 1.5 stars could of been better I am based and redpilled I wear tns and a Nautica polo because I have maximum scuxxness

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can tell people who the sickest is if someone is starting a fight I will in courage said behaviour if there is a 12 year old I believe he should be perm muted only for the fact he is 12 I would be a better mod then victor because I am cool insert black ginger emoji I watch family guy funny moments on a regular basis me and my mate jad we go way back

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I server boosted the server like the start of this year took me bloody two weeks for the VIP not a good experience would of been happy if it was 1 and a half weeks 3.5 stars i have not helped staff or reported anything because I'm not a ogda or itchba remember snitches get no bitches

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 330 hours

Vouching staff member/s: No one
Vouching player/s: No one

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi greg mate,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management