SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] Lingy's Moderator Application

Noldor

Current Steam Name: Lingy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244773876
Discord Handle: valentino#2504

Description of myself: Im a 20 Years old student in Bangkok, with over 4 years of CS experience and been playing on KZG Execute servers regularly since 2019, I highly value playing by the rules of the servers as it brings an overall better experience for the players. I can be a leader and im not shy on enforcing the rules yet can be compassionate on new players.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Rule enforcement, will always give a fair amount of warnings to remind players of the rules, especially for the new players, but will not hesitate to take actions if necessary.
Will try my best to ensure everyone is having a great time with no disrupters and will make good judgments.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: reported players that breaks the rule and are very innapropriate even after warnings have been given

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 20 days 20:57:58 hours

Vouching staff member/s: ShockBlade
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Noldor,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Diamond changed the title to [SINGAPORE] Lingy's Moderator Application

+rep. Good amount of playtime, so im sure that your judgement will be decent and will know the regular rule-breakers of the server.

+rep

Decent amount of playtimes, probably have good decision and mind set. That's what we need of course on killzone community 

Nothing much from me, all the best on your application 

God Bless You

Λ(遠゚ニ)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Congratulations, please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience. 

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam