SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Neo's Moderator Application

OGNeoOCE

Current Steam Name: Neo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155910715
Discord Handle: neo#6837

Description of myself: Down to earth, chill person. But when things need to get done I get them done.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Fun chats and connecting with players. I enjoy connecting with the community and surfing on a daily basis. Level headed, calm, switched on individual with much experience handling players of all different kinds of game servers. Have a large range of knowledge and first hand experience when it comes to CSGO and combat surf and running/moderating a server. I used to run multiple CSGO Combat surf servers along with ScoutzKnivez and have a lot of experience in many other forms of  gaming administration and development.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I constantly encourage people to come play and hangout on Killzone Gaming!

Play time on the server group I am applying for:  I currently only have 20ish hours of gameplay on KZG but have noticed its need of admin/staff members due to players running riot and racist/toxic remarks going unchecked.

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Sandals, Laxus, KB, Therealkevinspacey, Tyler, 50, Ashwaganda

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by OGNeoOCE

• Bot

Hi OGNeoOCE,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

- / + Neutral 

I'm going to remain neutral on this app. It's great to see you back on combat surf once again, Neo!

My suggestion for you is to be more active on Combat Surf, as I do believe you would be a decent staff member.

Good Luck, 

- Clifford.

P.s I deleted my old post with a screenshot of your chat logs, as I was told by ReedaNZ, you were both in discord and it was just banter. sorry for that. 

:harambe: :silver: 

Initially recommended him for moderator, still recommend him now.

Get Activity Up Though

+rep

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management