SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Naryas's Moderator Application

Naryas

Current Steam Name: Naryas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163728865
Discord Handle: Naryas#8288

Description of myself: I am currently working as a Teacher's Aide in Western Australia. Previously grew up and completed all my studies in Victoria. Originally started CSGO community servers over at Invex back in early 2017 and since the community closed down have been playing on and off on KZG servers. Always been a bit of a stickler for rules, many people who have seen me on the server can attest to this. Whilst I am a stickler for the rules I am not against having fun, provided your "fun" does not ruin everyone else's experience.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a mature player, previously admin'd for multiple servers including a CS:GO server (I can list them if need be). Have over 2000+ hours on CSGO, and during that time completed hundreds of overwatch cases with over 50 confirmed cases. Also played the KZG servers for quite some time and have learned the rules and learnt when something is considered in breach of the rules.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 31 days 00:10:18 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Jaffa, Stevo

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Naryas,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Not you again.......

All jokes aside, I have had nothing but a good experience with Naryas on the servers and I do belive he would make a good addition to the AIM staff team. Best of luck!

+Rep

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management