SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

AWP server suggestions

BMW M3 GTR

Hello team,

I have a few list of suggestions that may/will improve gameplay in your server.

• Fix your gamemestats; it delays sometimes/doesn't register
  • Remove unnecessary/bugged maps from the map pool
  • i think that should be it lol

Okay thank you!

1140839_101.png

Hey, 

Please provide more information on what you have mentioned. It's easy to say fix this and fix that, but when it actually comes to, we need more information otherwise it simply won't be done. 

1) Can you provide more information about the GameME issue? GameME deliberately is not enabled until 5/6 players are in the server to prevent deliberate feeding. 

2) What maps?? From my understanding, all "buggy" maps were removed when we added HDR maps into the pool and took out the LDR ones. If not, please list the map and tell us more information on how it was "buggy". 

By doing the above, it makes it easier for us to understand how we can best fix these issues. Thank you. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

1) gameme sometimes has instances of not registering kills even after more then 5 players (i.e  k/d of 20/8 on scoreboard but registers as 16/7) . also command is quite delayed, more than usual.

2) I wouldn't call it as much buggy but more of irritating. Awp_buildingz has an out of map area that players just jump out. There's also one map that is extremely dark and big too (i think its awp_futurism_z but im not sure).

1140839_101.png

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look at those two maps you mentioned and reconsider them. If you have any more issues feel free to comment below or send me a dm on discord (Samuukxs#4610).

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

The only problem I can think of relates to player ranks when spectating. When you die and spectate players you can see their rank.

Although most of the time when I'm spectating one player and switch to spectating another the rank from the 1st would carry over and I wouldn't be able to see the 2nd players rank.

Also when checking my own !rank or !points most of the time it takes up to 5 or 10 seconds to actually display it. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, cumvent said:

The only problem I can think of relates to player ranks when spectating. When you die and spectate players you can see their rank.

Although most of the time when I'm spectating one player and switch to spectating another the rank from the 1st would carry over and I wouldn't be able to see the 2nd players rank.

Also when checking my own !rank or !points most of the time it takes up to 5 or 10 seconds to actually display it. 

Thanks

There can sometimes be a delay when trying to display points or your rank as the server has to connect with the gameme one. The spectating one sounds weird; I'll test it out to see if there are any fixes.

Thanks for bringing this up, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam