SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SINGAPORE] jae's Moderator Application

Jaeha

Current Steam Name: jae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:241390862
Discord Handle: Jae#8407

Description of myself: Been playing CSGO for awhile now, the account I'm using atm its a secondary account which I main now that's why it has only 1.7hrs in it. Not just CSGO alone, I've been playing in KZG for a long time as well and is top 1 in Retake in your server.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I've been active lately and noticed admin actually hops on to the server since there's no quality control last time at all. I wish to be taking part of the quality control and have much better experience in the server by maintaining the standards of the server.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I wouldn't say by reporting players with bad behaviors or being top 1 in retake a contribution, as long as I am not part of the staff who can actually contribute to make a server better I don't consider myself contributed a lot for the time being.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: usually 3-5hrs a day (19+ Days of playtime)

Vouching staff member/s: ShockBlade3
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Jaeha,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Thanks for making an application. Can you please post the steam profiles of your old and new account please.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

nothing much from me tbh, you have a good amount of playtime with no mutes or bans so far which is definitely great. You should also have a good sense of judgement when handing out punishments in the server considering that you're top 1 with a high amount of playtime. +rep from me😇 

I don't see any negative aura from you, You made a good decision, +rep for me
Hope you conquer the Retake server as a staff.

Hey mate, thanks for making an application. The only reason why I am denying this is that you don't seem to play CSGO much anymore, especially our servers. So feel free to apply again when you have more drive to play the game. Have a good one!

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management