SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ca$hpaA's Moderator Application

cashpaA

Current Steam Name: ca$hpaA/ca$hmoney
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198958199049/
Discord Handle: DISCORD#XXXXcashpaa

Description of myself: I bring consistency and determination in anything I do. I've played AWP KZG passionately as part of my daily routine. I find awping to be my favorite aspect of the game which stems from games in the past where I always enjoyed sniping. I have a drive to communicate with fellow players despite it being an online atmosphere. I'm passionate about cyber security. Just like in cybersecurity, I teach myself to have ZERO tolerance for anything that gives other players a disadvantage.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am a consistent KZG player, and I'm sure almost any player can vouch for that. I find AWP KZG to be a server that brings further opportunities for an enhanced cs:go experience. By this, I mean CS:GO in general has gone to trash. My only interest is this server because it creates its own level of competitiveness and challenges the primitive ways of the csgo competitive scene. I'm playing this server EVERY DAY, if not, every second day. I have alot of free time to put into this server, which I am more than stoked to give. I find ALL the staff members to be a great dynamic... A DYNAMIC worth being a part of.
I feel like the one problem KZG will always have are toxic users either cheating or mic spamming. Noone likes it. Players join the server absolutely clueless on what they're doing, and I'm more than ALWAYS happy to help. I'm an open and friendly player, keen to expand the friend group I already spent time on creating.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: As a player that values what this server has to bring, I'm keen to expose any exploitations of rules, and will never think twice about steam msging an admin or moderator. I was once given VIP, and was able to uncover what extra aspects KZG has to bring to the table, and can I say I have not been disappointed. If I am to be given the honour of joining the staff team, I strongly believe AWP AU KZG will be at the comfort of my presence on the server, assisting players to produce an enhanced experience on KZG without having to worry about players who decide to ruin the fun for others.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 18 days 19:44:34 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Stomedy, fuse
Vouching player/s: kiter, cumvent

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by cashpaA
  • Banana Time 1
  • Pile of poo 2

• Bot

Hi cashpaA,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep actual good bloke, lots of playtime, would be great addition in my humblest of opinions. Bonus - looks like Maui.  the rock animation GIF by Moana

• Juicy 1
  • Pile of poo 2

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Squidward Dab 1