SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

milk's Member Application

actuallymilk

Current Steam Name: milk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150932021
Discord Handle: milk#5702

Description of myself: I'm a pretty quiet guy but I like making friends with people online. I'm really interested in anything IT or maths related.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I hang out a lot in various KZG surf servers and have made a lot of friends, whenever I am in noob surf I usually end up helping people beat the map/improve their times. I also spent too much time to become rank 1 in parachute mode. I often let the staff team know of any bugs I find in maps (some include surf_lodypreview - client crash, surf_kloakk - bonus zoning, surf_exocube_h - a ramp physically does not exist, surf_innokia - bonus zoning). I intend to stay active in the community and will potentially apply for mod later on.

Play time on Killzone Gaming: 29d 02:47h

I have read the Community Rules: YES
I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES

Edited by Diamond
SteamID fix

• Bot

Hi actuallymilk,

We wish you all the best in your Member Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Member Application Process usually takes between 1-2 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management