SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] AWorks's Moderator Application

AWorks

Current Steam Name: AWorks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145570963

Discord Handle: AWorks#1019

Description of myself: I enjoy playing csgo especially trading and playing competitive. I am currently playing for a amateur team and really enjoy playing on retakes and 1v1 to warmup.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: The qualities I bring is that I am online on CSGO at least 8 hours everyday and am of calm nature to interact with others well and in a professional manner to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves on kzg servers.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped interact with mods to mute certain members who were mic spamming in the vcs. I have also brought many of my friends to kzg.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 32.5 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Tito, Clifford
Vouching player/s: NewC, River, Pawling, Adz, Noot Noot

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by yosh
steam id & server group

Hey,

thanks for applying. I think the server group you are applying for is AIM so you may want to change your application to reflect that.

It's also requested in the application form that you use the KZG steam ID finder to list your account, yours looks like this: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=76561198251407654

Typically a bit more information is preferred for mod applications, currently yours looks a little sparse. I'd recommend having a read through of some past applications of accepted staff members to get an idea of what works.

For a mod, at least in my opinion - your play time is a little low on the server group you are applying for (20hrs on 1v1, 13hrs on retakes, 3hrs on exes), a big part of this role is understanding the dynamics of individual kzg communities and the needs involved, personally I don't think your current play time would reflect an intimate knowledge of the community (I play the servers regularly and I dont think I've ever seen you).

Recently, it has been requested that all new staff members must be a kzg member first, I'd wait until your member application gets approved before making a staff application.

For these reasons, its a no from me - take some time to familiarise yourself with the server group, try and make some connections with the regular players and take the time to fill your application out with a bit more information when/if you reapply.

cheers

• yosh changed the title to [AIM] AWorks's Moderator Application
  • yosh locked this topic