SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] viralfruitbasket's Unban Appeal

viralfruitbasket

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: viralfruitbasket
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:622214854
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:622214854
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: viralfruitbasket#9573

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? COMBAT SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Combat surf

What staff member issued the punishment: CliffordTBRC

Ban Reason: Evasian/alting

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hello

I made this steam account a few days ago and I know that it is suspicious but I don't think I was doing anything wrong I was playing really well today against 2 or 3 other people but I was'nt doing any cheating or breaking any rules I was being nice to staff on the server and in support ticket on discord i would just like to get unbanned or have another chance. I understand if you guys think otherwise but I just want to be able to play counter strike without playing against cheaters and I heard community servers are fun and have better cheater protections. I will sit this ban to prove it if I have to

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by viralfruitbasket

Hey mate, could you please provide us with any alternate accounts you may have used before you made this one to help in the appeal process.

Thanks, Samuukxs 

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• My Name is Tito unlocked this topic

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search