SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I'm sorry diamond <33

RetroViper

Hello all,

In all honesty I never really wanted to write one of these resignations but as its now been 4 years of being with kzg I feel like its my time to leave. I've seen so many staff come and go and without a doubt it has been a great experience. Just a special thanks to those who made kzg feel like a place for everyone but especially to  @Diamondfor the obvious reasons.

I suppose I should also meantion @Samuukxs@My Name is Tito@JDee@Mr Awesome  and @kora (your thing doesn't come up :((( ) for being some of the best people I've met along the way

TY ALL

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

Thanks for everything Retro, KZG owes you a lot. I appreciate everything you have taught me throughout my days as a KZG staff member. In the end, if you didn't type ACCEPT I wouldn't be here writing this. Thanks for everything and good luck for your future endeavours. "Message me in 6 days"😪

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

:((

You were one of the first people I met through KZG and you helped at every turn. It's sad to see you go, but I am glad I met you :))

Take care and best of luck with everything <333

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

I will always love you my friend <3
Stay safe out there

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

<3 

Im so sad to see you go 
(you better not disappear though)

I will miss you on the staff team, and thank you for always being so welcoming to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 hours ago, RetroViper said:

Hello all,

In all honesty I never really wanted to write one of these resignations but as its now been 4 years of being with kzg I feel like its my time to leave. I've seen so many staff come and go and without a doubt it has been a great experience. Just a special thanks to those who made kzg feel like a place for everyone but especially to  @Diamondfor the obvious reasons.

I suppose I should also meantion @Samuukxs@My Name is Tito@JDee@Mr Awesome  and @kora (your thing doesn't come up :((( ) for being some of the best people I've met along the way

TY ALL

I am actually pretty sad to see one of my fave staff members leave us today!

Gonna miss you, but before you leave let me tell you I am so grateful for everything you did for KZG!

All the players you greeted (and banned) with a happy face, and your strong love for KZG and the community. Thanks A bunch for all the help you gave this community! 

I wish you best of luck with future endeavors,

- Clifford. 

:harambe: :silver: