SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] gmoe's Unban Appeal

gmoe

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: gmoe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:505524282
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:505524282
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: i can no longer remember the log in for this account
Discord Handle: gmoe#2290

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG AWP 24/7

What staff member issued the punishment: console

Ban Reason: duplicate account

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: when i was playing on this account i decided to play kzg awp and i was not aware thaht playing on an alt account is bannable as i have seen many people doing it before. the account i was playing on was not issued a vac ban and i had not played on it prior to my ban. my original ban appeal was immature and not respectful, and i was also under false pretenses as to why i was banned. my main account (STEAM_0:0:505524282) was banned when playing combat surf with a friend for ban evasion as i had completely forgotten about my alt's ban. i have never cheated on a kzg server and wish for my account to be unbanned so i can play with friends.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi gmoe,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Just now, gmoe said:

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: gmoe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:505524282
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:0:505524282
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: i can no longer remember the log in for this account
Discord Handle: gmoe#2290

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG AWP 24/7

What staff member issued the punishment: console

Ban Reason: duplicate account

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: when i was playing on this account i decided to play kzg awp and i was not aware thaht playing on an alt account is bannable as i have seen many people doing it before. the account i was playing on was not issued a vac ban and i had not played on it prior to my ban. my original ban appeal was immature and not respectful, and i was also under false pretenses as to why i was banned. my main account (STEAM_0:0:505524282) was banned when playing combat surf with a friend for ban evasion as i had completely forgotten about my alt's ban. i have never cheated on a kzg server and wish for my account to be unbanned so i can play with friends.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

when i was playing on my alt*

+rep

Im going to add my own word to this unban appeal as I feel as gmoe was not in the wrong and this is also preventing gmoe from playing kzg servers to have fun with the boys.. Gmoes alt at the time of the ban was about 3ish months before the free pathway to prime was removed, this is relevant because at the time I was also on an alt account leveling my way up to get prime but i never played community servers on the account, Im assuming gmoe was lazy (he is known for this in our group) he didnt log out and log into his main and decided to play kzg servers, this must have been where he was banned for having a duplicate account.

I dont know the full story but i would do anything to try get my mate unbanned so we can start playing kzg late night, having fun again.

6 hours ago, DSM said:

Is there a way i can change my profile name to niratt since this acc was made at the time of playing funmod, years ago.

idk why you are asking via this unban appeal lol but its done.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management